Friday, May 28, 2010

The Habit

Hmm... I have this habit of repeating song and I can go real crazy until hours of repeating. This happened normally when I found the song that's really worth repeating (don't really know how to define the worthiness of a song to be repeated, depends on mood). It can be recommendation from friends or I found it on youtube. I'll then download and start the REPEATING. lol.

I just can get bored of listening to the same song for hours!!! crazy me.... whatever you call it.

Currently I'm repeating on the song "Officially Missing You-Tamia". Was once get to know this song from a video on youtube. It's not the Tamia cover though. Was sung by korean twin sister, Janice and Sonia. Btw, they are real chun!!! so talented and leng!!! nearly perfect. But, no one is perfect right. hehe...


Enjoying the song now... I think it repeat for nearly 2 hours dy. haha.. ciao...

0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment