Saturday, May 29, 2010

Anticipation of the Estimation on the Expectation

What a topic title there! LOL

Anyways, I'm just gonna say, things get weird recently and same goes to me and also the weather. First of all the weather is real weird recently. This is not supposed to be the raining season, but rain come to report itself every afternoon. Yesterday was freaking heavy, together with lightning and thunderstorm. The thunderstorm was one of the strongest I've ever heard in my life so far. It was damn loud and scaring. To be honest, I was shocked by the sudden thunder. lmao

Second part it's gonna talk about me. I think I am ADDICTED to Starbucks. I've no idea whether this is a good thing or bad things. Depends on how I put it in my mind actually.

...
...
...my room has just caught in bloody full of rain water
...
...
...

oh GOD, this is BADDDD!!!!.... stupid rain... took me 20 mins to clear all the water!!!F

anyways, lets continue with the starbucks. yea, I am really addicted to it, the frappuccino, grean tea frapuccino is awesome too, tried it last night. well good thing is that i got to enjoy the  super awesome environment and the coffee, together with the faster-than-my-home-broadband connection. Bad thing will of course be my deeply bleeded pocket!!! haha... anyhow, I enjoy studying there, doing my research....blablabla,,, and sometimes stalk on ppl around, which is pretty much my thing before. I used to be an observer, just in case you don't know.

Ciao... gonna see how my room dy...

0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment