Thursday, May 27, 2010

Courage & Guts

Finally, I found the courage to blog about this.

Something real pissy happened in my life last couple days(not going into details). And, all these could have been avoided if I'm stronger and firm in what I am doing. Unfortunately, the softness side took over me, and apparently gave someone the opportunity to screw the whole thing out. After all, it's still my own fault for what had happened.

Anyways, I talk to someone, the "counsellor", I should named it here. And, it worked out pretty much to the level that I no longer hate the person who screwed things up, but lead me to understand the whole things was able to be controlled smoothly if I were and going to be "powerful" enough. It's indeed another great learning opportunity created personally for me and it's time to face what I couldn't face before.

I thank so much to the person who created this opportunity for me. And, it really showed me how weak I "was". When I accepted this challenge at the very beginning of the year, I already told myself I'm gonna give the best no matter what. But things aren't the way I thought they should be. Ain't easy in any way and I knew that.

So, what can I do now?

Hmmm.... Perhaps it's time to change that old little softy tyre to a Brand New Sparkling Firm Big tyre for extra miles!!! Good luck, Jo~~~

0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment