Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Everything about May 24th

The day started off pretty well until it get to bloody hell mee ding... GOT REALLY PISSED OFF in the mee ding. Went to gym after that with whole body of fire to be realeased. After changing into sport wear, I directly head to the treadmill for a crazy marathon and BodyCombat class off course to blow off some fire. But, yet to finish after the nearly 2 hours of gym session. 

hmm... but something good happened. Ppl has been telling me that im losing some weight. But I wasnt sure. So, I got my ass up and head to the weighting machine after the shower. What a surprised!!! one month ago, I was struggling with my non-stop increasing weight until 85kg when i finally gave up to weight myself again. Such a shame. And now, it's 79.8kg... phewwwww..... 

GOOD JOB Joseph, keep it up! 

What's ur next target?

erm, I think shall be 75kg. yea, that's my best record in year 2008. Im gonna go for that now... YES I CAN!!

Bravo Joseph, u have been improving. 

haha....=)

ignore this part. I'm talking to myself. anyways I'm gonna end this by wishing my Sis a happy MArriage. And, I wish the baby look like me...lol



Jean

0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment