Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011's Resolution/Goals/Plans

It's the last year of my studies, but i hope it's my first year of long term stay here.

12 months in a year, 12 resolutions/goal/plans:

#1 January, another challenging month to be at SSC because of audit peak period. I hope I can meet whatever deadline as always. Explore new places. Meet new people. Maintain at least 1,3,5 workout day. Build 2/6 pacs. Plan for 14/2.

#2 February, happy ending at FSSC, wonderful start of new semester, fresh start of VUBC. And, a peaceful CNY without family by my side, maybe a small trip by myself for CNY(still considering). Get back to 1,2,3,5 workout day and increase my workout weight.

#3 March, concentrate on study, manage a stable financial position. Adding workout day becoming 1,2,3,5,6/7 and organise the schedule for each workout day.Dedicate more times with my Krazy frens and others as well.

#4 April, continuing 1,2,3,5,67 n build 4/6 pacs, Manage my studies and assignment time. Control my spending habit.check for flighy ticket. plan for homecoming trip.

#5 May, get back to 1,2,3,5 workout day and concentrate more on assignment and studies. Start revision. Get a new laptop perhaps this month. Increase weight.

#6 June, concentrate on exam preparation. Workout day maintain at 1,2,3,5/7 unless clash with exam on the next day. Have a memorable farewell to those who transfer to Aus. Work part time after exam.

#7 July, hopefully homecoming trip run smoothly. Exam result out and then new semester or i shall say last semester. Shall continue the last journey together with others who stay here. Dedicate more time with my frens. Get back to 1,2,3,5,6/7 workout day.

#8 August, all I want, ask, request, beg, hope, wish for this month is a miracle, a miracle I wait for a year.

#9 September, life continues if miracle doesnt happen and time to let it go if it doesnt happen. Assignment time, studies time for the last sem. Increase weight. Start to decide whether to stay or go back.

#10 Assignment and exam preparation. Back to 1,2,3,5. Firming the 4 pacs and start one the 5th and the 6th pacs. Most importantly visible, not under the fat anymore. Enjoy the rest of the time with fellow frens. Continue to think of the future.

#11, exam months and celebration of last paper. Get back to hometown after celebration.

#12, HOLIDAY month

0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment