Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Resolutions

#1 Study harder n play harder...lol
#2 Snap more good pictures to be shared with everyone
#3 Upgrade my lens n perhaps the Cam body
#4 Earn more money working at Marketing Dep and other part time as well
#5 Be a better member of VUBC
#6 Successfully help out with the VU Voice
#7 Maintain my body weight below 80kg
#8 Get more performance experience (dance) than 2009
#9 Get to know more dance kaki
#10 Facebook friends break 600
#11 Get myself a new laptop
#12 Improve in guitar, learn at least 1 song per month
#13 Get a group of best friends rather than a gf...lol im not ready for gf yet
#14 Workout/exercise more as in 2008...or better than that...
#15 Talk more to my housemates... yea, we seldom talk n it's kinda weird and strange...
#16 A trip to island, can be pangkor/redang/ketam.... whatever... i just wan an island trip
#17 Make my passport and have an oversea trip as well, im looking toward Bali, HK, Taiwan...
#18 Back to hometown at least once besides CNY
#19 RESERVED TO BE USED IN THE FUTURE

That's all... 19 new year resolutions in total (as equal to my age, 19)... Btw i will be blog less n lesser as i sense my life will be busy n busier... so.... GOOD LUCK to everyone n myself in 2010...

0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment