Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This is a post called "A post"

it is kinda ridiculous when people that we are supposed to know is just in the same place as we are and yet we dont know that he is the person that we do know. how stupid can it be... well i mean myself here... haha...sounded ready stupid to say myself stupid.... anywhere... yea, i have been chatting with this person called himself "new" in exsocam for few times trough the chat space in exsocam... the thing is i only know he is new.. he only know im jc(my nick in exsocam)... and i know he is a guy, he know im a guy too.... that's all... never meet and dont know how he looked like.... but one thing for sure is we both go gym, same dance class, and yet dont know which one is which one.... haha.... but, i got one feeling that tell me which one are supposed to be the one i've chatting with for weeks... and, yea... my feeling was right.... and his too...... we chat on the night before we met.... and that day we both appeared at the strecthing area at the gym.... haha... im quite sure he is the one, n he also quite sure im the one there too... haha.... and then we both confirm again in chat room... then today, we finally met.... that's all....

oh ya, feel so weird bout one thing.... the night before my roommate told me that someone that we know are gay.... yea, "are" that mean more than one".. then the next day, my fren also tell me the same things.....somemore same person... wth.... so qiao!!! haha... actually im shock to hear it from them.... just so surprise.... anywhere, homo no wrong also... so, still ok for me.... just too surprise to hear it.... yea... surprise.... now still cant imagine....

0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment