Friday, June 13, 2008

STRESS of EXAMMMMMM

haiz, im so sad for the econ paper..
i cant finish it which i actually can finish it in the given time...
it is all because...
teacher was supposed to collect the paper at 12.30..
but then, she collected the paper at 12.23
that is why i cant finish my last part of the essay question...
WTF!!!
anywhere, IT IS OVER!!!!
another exam tomorrow...EALD!!!

THREE hours long paper!!!
im so worry bout the paper, coz my language suck!!
doing my research on the essay topic now...
should laptop be banned in the class????
in my opinion, it should be banned!!!
hope the same question will come out tomorrow....
to make my life easier...
hahah...
Hopefully!!!
Good luck to myself in the exam!!! hah

END DNE END DNE END

1 stories thereafter:

fat cow said...

wah, yours one is already count good already. We every week got 2 exam(at least). And, many lab report and things to memorize. calculus 1, going back to form 4 differentiation, but not the form 4 level, higher than form 4 and form 5. True, cannot put (dy/dx). will get 0 for that.

Post a Comment