Saturday, May 10, 2008

lazy....

haiz... im lazy now... studying IS at study room.... test is coming soon, but i havent really start to revise leh... so fan... but, im gonna start now... i must start now... MUST!!! my goal tonight for IS is finish the week one contents.
tomolo, mother day n also my roommate birthday... just now i DIY a key chain at pyramid for him... just simple n nice... still worth it though it's expensive. coz only for this year, next year not gonna be here... hopefully oversea next year, haha, i my dream la...
oh yea, tomolo gonna have another session of personal training. but my muscle now still a bit aching. hope will recover soon, hopefully after tonight's sleep... haha... i need PROTEIN!!!
time to study... end

MUM, I LOVE YOU!!!

0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment