Wednesday, May 14, 2008

First Time in my life... haha

last few day, joined the yoga and pop dance classes... Wau~~~ really fun la... especially the pop dance, i enjoy a lot... haha... Shake shake shake... haha... oh yea, just now i went for salsito. but, i dont know that is salsito class, i thought is Street 101. until my roommate told me, i baru realize... haha... salsito not bad also la.... i learnt how to shake your pom pom!!! hahaha... n is sth like pop dance, street dance also... can say is Modern dance la... haha... i also dont know... i just xiao xiao join the class without knowing i actually go to salsito not street... haha... anywhere, it's all FUN... i learnt many new things, new experiances!!!! I LIKE IT!!!! die, still something wrong at the left scapula there... fk!!! i think is the nerve problem, maybe because of wrong sleep position... damn shit la... still not yet recover... will affect my personal training la!!!! SHIT!!!!

0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment