Monday, April 14, 2008

New lesson for me and my friends...

Haiz... Today go to dentist with my friends... Not me to see the dentist, but my friend... After that, we all go pyramid to buy daily needs... And i bought milo, oatmeal, biscuit, rejoice and delto shower soap... all that cost about 50...make my wallet empty... So sad... =( haiz, have to withdraw again...)
Then some funny thing happened... my stupid fren huh, she want to pay at the cashier, then the cashier not accept the CIMB atm card... and, unluckily i and the another fren dont have enough money to pay for her first... SO, she have to go to withdraw money... So, we wait at the cashier there just like we both have no money to pay... being so stupid standing there... Somehow felt so embarrassing... But the worse thing is that, the stupid dumb dumb dont know the way to the atm machine... Wahlao eh... Really crazy... She phoned me and told us to wait, she was asking the way to the atm machine... then, i think is after about 20 minutes... she came back with $$$, and pay for all the things... Haiz, luckily she never left us there and run away... Thanks GOD!!!
I never face this type of problem before, so funny and yet a little bit angry with the stupid cashier who dont accept the atm card and make me wait n wait n wait ... and also my dumb dumb fren... OOI SZE IIN!!!
Haha...
TO OOI: dont angry huh, im not mad at you la, just kidding... haha... and bring more money next time in case to prevent this type of problem to happen again....

0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment