Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Emotion Disorder!!!

Haiz, dont know what happened to me today... In the morning, everything was still ok, as usual...
But, suddenly i started to become so emo... I think it was emotion disorder, or some sort of hormone disorder... the last minutes i was still talking. laughing with my friends... but, the next minutes, i suddenly became so quiet... I DONT KNOW WHY!!! when they were all eating their lunch, i just sat there, being so quiet...reading th newspaper. I have no any feeling of whatever jokes my friends made during the lunch times... they talked they chatted they laughed... haiz... No mood to join at all...
And i dont know why my friends thought i was like, wanna cry... and they ask me to cry, then will feel better, they said... I know u all were worried about me la... but actually, i think it's just emoton disorder la... Not need to cry de... lol...
Im now so happy, coz tomorrow onward till this friday, we AUSMAT have a Career Exploration Week... So we have no class for three days...only talk and trip... HAHA...

Off to sleep dy... If not, tomorrow gonna face emotion disorder again...

0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment