Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'm not good in talking and thus I try to write

Keep most of the things to yourself is certainly not a wise choice.

That's when all the misunderstandings come in. 

Holding back from crossing the border is meant to be done early,

Not when it's already over the board. 

Wish there's a time machine. Not for changing things, But for looking back to the old happy times.

Really want nothing but the happiness we used to share together. 

Regret. Not for making the mistake, but for the consequences of my mistake.

Really want nothing but to find back the missing pieces of puzzle.

Where did it go wrong between us, my friend?

Appreciate a true friend MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE, I do, I really do.

Worry

Frustrated

Break down

Heal

Pray

Hope

Respect

Accept

Move on



0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment