Friday, June 4, 2010

Got Myself Booked

Oh yea, it was a good news.

I was having study group at uni when suddenly my phone rang...

MJ: Hi, my dear, it's M here.

Jo: Hi, Miss...

MJ: My dear, are u free to work....on...(I was like oh no, pls dont state a date during my exam period) on... 19 th June?

Jo: Oh no, Miss... my last exam paper will be on 24th June

MJ: oh, how bout weekend from 26th June onward?

Jo: erm, that case, can Miss...

MJ: Ok, I put u on the list year, dear.

Jo: ok, sure...

MJ: u can work right after exam, weekdays?

Jo: yea, Im not going back (laughing inside, im waiting you to say this, so that i can earn more)... ok Miss that one I'll confirm with you again.

MJ: Ok, thanks...bye....

Jo: thanks bye...


OH YEAH!!! GOT JOB mean GOT MONEY, GOT MONEY mean I CAN BUY THINGSSSSS!!!

today is weird... before this call, there's another staff at VU MBA, which I know through marketing asking me whether I can work or not... haha, but this one is only a 3 hours job, which mean only RM15, sumore different department. So kinda mafan... and I turn it down...

HEHE... money money come!!!

0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment