Friday, July 24, 2009

BCF- 30 Minutes of Paparazzi Experience

30 Minutes of Paparazzi Experience a.k.a. 50cm Away From PM

It was the day PM will be at Sibu
At first, I was planning to go back home and come downtown again after shower
but there surely will be traffic congestion
So, I decided to go walk walk see see at the Night Market.
By then, I realized a lot of photographers were gathered there.
By common sense, anyone will know that PM will stop by the night market in this situation.
Still not sure whether to join all those photographers or not,
I stand at the corner of the shophouses,
keep waiting...
wait
and wait...
By the time the PM' Merz arrived, it seem like MJ was in the car...lol, rushing toward the 'criminal scene', fighting for a good pic of the PM.
My hand was so damn itchy on getting on my camera
well, 'why dont get down there and experience the life of paparazzi'
so, there you go...
Selected moments with the PM at Sibu's Night Market







0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment