Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thing that i usually wont share for ur sake

snowy look... my favourtite

pure b/w plus a bit soft look...


old pic look...


noise play its role


looked framed with a bit tear-off

infragreened!!!


pls forgive me for using my own pic as experiment on NIK software... i know i could've use other pic to do the same thing... sorry, if making u vomit when looking at me all over this post... lol...

just wanna let u guys know that i dont like to be in the photo, another word i dont like to be photographed, coz i know i look bad in photo (real person also)... oppositely, i like to shoot other... haha...

the pic above i's my only profile photo... been using this in facebook for a long time... so im thinking to change the feel ( in facebook) by having some processing using the NIK SOFTWARE...

once again, sorry... and thanks for ur patience for reading til the last line... u can now skip to another blog or my other post!!!

0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment