Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Miss You

How hard does it take to stop u from loving the one that u love? Obviously it's really hard, one of the hardest decision i ever made, i made it though!!!

How hurt does it feel when u see the person she hanging out wasnt u? HURT, it hurt, but i act as i never see anything!!

How bad do u feel when she is just few feets from u and yet u not dare to take the steps toward her??? I feel like knocking myself to the wall!!!

How sad do u feel when she is not replying ur msg as she used to? sad, but i'll keep waiting... n keep finding reason for her not replying me

How complicated does it feel when u've stop finding her for months and now the strong feeling toward her arise again? i doubt, im still searching for the answer right now...

I wonder why...

I can stay at the study room and study on my own, or elsewhere with anyone else, but i ended up choose to do the revision with her at the foyer...

I can go out with my fren for free lunch at Sorgun, but i ended up choose to be with her, doing revision...

I can choose not to reply her msg as what i did to others, but i ended up reply all her msg...

I can choose not to wait for her msg, but i'll keep waiting before i continue with other things...

I can choose to tell her my feeling toward her, but i ended up shut my mouth up, coz we may not even be normal fren after that...

I can choose taylor, i can choose curtin, i can choose Swinburne, i can choose any other university, but i ended up choosing VU, coz i know she will be going there too...

I wonder why...

I dont know how long i can keep this feeling, but i can assure one thing now... I miss her a lot!!! a lot a lot!!!

(who is she? will keep it for myself)

6 stories thereafter:

fat cow said...

Shogun la..

fat cow said...

only now u realised how good i treat u?
see worth it or not? send me a very big aeroplane somemore on that monday. promise me already go eat and yet? stay with her at foyer there. Really send me a very big aeroplane. i purposely walked back from monash library under hot sun around 11.30 am that day just to come get you to go pyramid there, shogun have buffet lunch. In the end? I sweat like hell and you send me a really big aeroplane.

fat cow said...

patutlah u keep on text with her...all ur phone only got her sms that time...all things make sense now

fat cow said...

and now i realised why sometimes u go to foyer there and left me all alone at study room there last year

fat cow said...

I feel like want to rush to your home now and wring your neck right now....she make you not happy, you make me not happy. chain reaction...make me suffer only. In the end, i jadi mangsa pula.

5S4 GIRLS said...

ern..actually this is first time i come to ur blog and stop on this passage..dnt know y..it attract my attention..and i just post for...dnt know y i need to post this comment..maybe because of the sad "story"?
i dnt know too..hehe..and...i think i know who is her,if i nt mistaken..just..try ba,,
because."是你的就是你的,不是你的强求也没用啊“。。。勉强没幸福。。。先生,这句话是你告诉我的也。。。哈哈。轮到我和你说咯?祝你幸福噢~~我应该找到我要的了(希望这次选择是对的)。。你呢?



I AM 雯子

Post a Comment