Monday, March 16, 2009

VUBC

today i just wanna blog about this thing called VUBC...

VUBC stand for- Victoria Uni Business Club

i dont know why the hell did i sign up to become the committee member... a sudden intention actually... at first when jeriel told me that he's going to join this VUBC... and i was like VUBC???? why do u wan to join that??? a big question mark in my head!!! (coz i had a bad impression, very bad one, for this thing based on the situation btw jan and march ausmat committee last yr) so, yea, bad impression... it's a big NO come into my heap when he ask me whether wan join together not... who knows???!!!! who know the next day (today), im like whatever lar, it just a sign up, not guarantee that 100% will be choosen to be one of the member... and, it
's not gonna hurt either... so... a sudden intention make me go n signup together with the other three... the other three are all ex Jan ausmatian by the ways... so, erm, not bad, get to know two more ppl beside jeriel... one is Shen Chee n another one, never ask for his name... and today, make oen more new frens, Vivian from SAM taylor...

by the way, i found two more california fitness-ians in among my frens, one is Shen Chee and the other one is Sally... wau, next maybe can go with shen chee since we're in the same club...

this post suppose to be a very short one... got lots of homework waiting for me... they're waiting for me, waiting for you kiss me at the night... sound familiar??? is a chinese song... named sth like waiting for you??? not sure....

time to chao....

end VUBC end

0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment