Sunday, March 1, 2009

Smuggler

Im like the smuggler and being smuggled yesterday... haha... my fren smuggled me into the hostel last night and i stay overnight there since his housemate is not there... so... there i was, back to my usual place( for last yr only), everything remain the same, the different is---my bed is not longer mine, my study table is not longer mine, my roommate is not longer mine(sound so gay here)... anywhere... one thing that i must do in hostel is to----XSOCAM-ing... haha... kept xsocam, unfortunately i forgot to bring my external harddisk n i can get anything out this morning... but gonna get em another day...
second thing to do in hostel--- has a surprise visit to my roommate... as usual, we chat chat chat, talk talk talk, blar blar blar for almost an hour... look at my bed being occupied by someone else, i felt so sad... cant stand it, quickly back to xsocam...haha...
i prefer stay in hostel... but the stupid rental keep rising!!! what to do...
chao...

end SMUGGLER end


0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment