Sunday, February 15, 2009

Here I am

Im here...
Im here again...
finally...

continued...

i have to say this...

i have to be honest to say this out....

i need to...

im an honest person

yes... I AM

so, i need to be honest on this matter.

I seriously need to say THAT....

THE WEATHER is f***ing HOT right now....

n im going to die if theres no rain tomorrow n tomorrow n tomorrow...

Im gonna die of shrinking or swelling to burst!!!!

God, pls....

i know u hear my...

PLS...

end RAIN end

All about tomorrow

erm... tomorrow is quite important for me...

coz its concern with my future...

and whats that so important to me?

im gonna go uni...

asking everything single detail that i need to know

and then...

im gonna go take my cert from vanitha or ruma...

next, LAN subj cert from Mr jeff

then, go monash to see if theres any hope left...

then make my final decision... and apply uni...

hope ill make a really good decision tomorrow...

and...

Whats next????

im gonna pack my gym stuffs

n setting out for my gym training n classes after few month i did my member suspension...

IM back.... yeppy!!!!

next?

no more next...

prepare for uni life...

n spending my time at my new house with new roommate n housemates....

p/s: lucky the owner is a very nice person... easy to talk n everything...

end TOMORROW end

0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment