Friday, February 27, 2009

27 Feb '09

Today is a BIG day for Jamie Tong Tsiu Fong(wonder if i spell correctly)...happy b'day to you... n this is the forth place where i post my birthday wish to her... facebook, msn pm, sms, and here... anywhere, all the best, happy always, pretty always....

second thing about today...
i think i should have a better time management, or better planning to avoid undesired thing to happen... friday, as usual, a supastreet day for me.... but, damn it i missed it.... i thaught i will be there in time... ended up late for 30mins... so might as well dont go... haiz.... damn it... there shoulnt be any excuses not to go to supastreet... and this is the first time which i missed the class when i actualy will be a ble to go... the reason for it??? i went to apt and wait for fucking long time there(almost one hour)... between hair cut and supastreet i need to sarcrifice one... so the trade off or the oppuertunity cost of getting my hair cut is---miss the supastreet... between these two, i have to choose hair cut, coz... coz i really need to get my hair cut, cant wait any longer, it getting messier.... and i lazy to style it... so, can u imagine middle long hair, with unstyled condition... like bird nest right.... so, that's the why...

continue with the hair cut thingi....
yea... i just got myselft a new hair cut, new hair style, something like before but a little bit different in front... see me then u'll notice... one thing that i didnt know is my usual hairdresser , adrian had chao dy... no more at apt... haiz... anywhere good luck to him in his career... and now who become my new hairdresser? he's kevin who used to be my second choice if adrian is not around last time... but now, become mmy first choice... and i have to admit that he is as good as adrian... he can change my hairsytle since i always want something new... he managed to get what i mean... and he has fast hands... i hate to sit there for hour just to get my hair cut... so, that's it... i sarcrifice my supastreet to get a new hair cut...

end HAPPY end B'DAY end JAMIE end

0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment