Monday, December 22, 2008

Sigh!!!

haiz... everyone round me get results that are under what they expected!!! well, not everyone, some smart ppl get very good result!!! congratulation to those ppl...

im so sad now, though my result meet uni requirement, it's still not good enough... haiz... i expect it to be more higher, but what can i do... sigh!!!

anywhere, i learn to be grateful and thankful for meeting uni requirement at least... thank god...

now, what i need to worry about is $$ and uni quality...

currently, help, taylor, inti, lancaster, monash is in my list of choice... haven make up my mine on which uni and which course to choose exactly... will think about it...

for those who did badly, what i can say is, there is always choices for u...

end S end I end G end H end


0 stories thereafter:

Post a Comment