Thursday, July 10, 2008

everything back to normal...

im pretty fine right now...after the sudden heart-attacked incident...

sad? yea, i do... and im seriously, tremendously and extremely surprise that my very best fren would able say out those hurting people's feeling words to his fren...actually that was not a very serious point... the thing that i cannot tahan the most was when he say something bad about my parents... yea, my mum and dad.... and that was not the first time... last few times i still can tahan.... but that night he was too over dy... i dont think that is the right way to show how much you HATE your fren's parents... i dont know how will i act if you say that right in front of me... u're lucky man... it's kind of hurt you know, to say that directly to me, i mean in such an unpredicted moment... anywhere, i will still treat him as my fren... but i wonder he still treat me as his fren... since he hate my parents so much... and if he really wanna hate my parents that much... i hope he can hate me that much too... and hating me really make u feel better, i will say go ahead man... and i dont care bout that actually... i treat people the way i wan and who care how they treat me back... as long as im happy with what im doing... and i dont lost anything also... he is the one to lost his fren if he dont treat me as his fren anymore....haha...
and i wanna thank Xiao O here... yea, this part is special for u, XIAO O... thank for ur help that night... i appreciate it a lot... "people have the right to say what they wan, and let they crapping on their on, dont care bout what they say, just live your life happily"... yea, i got it now... thanks...haha....hahaha....
long time never use haha dy... i should use more haha rather than fucking here and there...
so....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

just know im back to badminton with sie khai after a long long time i kept my racket in my wardrobe... and i made a new fren with a mufy march intake indian guy... he is kind of funny guy i ever met who kept on aiksss here and there while playing badminton...haha... and both of us are left-handed too... so qiao... but i cant remember his name... haha... to difficult to remember people's name for me... and i got another new unit mate from pakistan (if no wrong) which i cant remember his name also... he is much more better than another two indian guys in my unit... haha... the two indian guys always bring in their other indian frens who then crapping in tamil which is alien language to me... always on their indian songs so loud until the whole apartment can hear there indian song... and their room so smelly...i dont mean that my room have a nice smell, but, it's much more better than theirs... and the indian guys always wear their shoe in the 'house'... i think they never been taught to open their shoes first before heading to their room...haiz... so pity for the pakistan unit mate to stay at the same room with the indian guys...haha

HAHA END HAHA END HAHA END

1 stories thereafter:

fat cow said...

that guy name is raiz.

Post a Comment