Thursday, May 22, 2008

another sad test

HAIZ!!!
SAD!!!
just now i was almost totally blur with the account questions...
i wonder how will be the result...
well, just wait n see...

Another assignment again...
EALD group assignment
a PLAY...
Fairy tales or folk tales
Haiz...
Speaking assignment
gonna die coz my speaking suzZZZKKK!!!!

later got an appointment for PT at nine...

oh yea, thanks dad for bank in $$ to me yesterday...
i feel so bad to ask him bank in $$ to me...
coz i over spent dy...
haiz...
should learn how to save money...
n dont spend on opportunity cost...
anywhere
thanks a lot for the $$$

end here to rest at hostel...





1 stories thereafter:

irene1354 said...

Haiz, me too. Also blur in my bio test yesterday. Hope tis time will pass la. If not, i'll go to knock my head to the wall.Haha.

Post a Comment